7.05.2005

til now i always got by on my own.

[mood]: ok, nothing extraordinary
[music]: may this be love- jimi hendrix

i spent an uneventful 4th o' July yesterday. i almost wrote the last but in French, as we call "franglais" lol. anyhow.. i am delirious from being up so long, since 4am this morning. i worked a slow but emotionally nervous day. i was left at my station in the deli for 6 1/2 hours alone instead of 4. good thing it was slow though. i would have freaked out more than i did. the semi-good news is that i may be transfering to the bakery department. nothing is in the books yet. but there will be a few changes soon.

as for now, i am working on a Smashing Pumpkin cd. another music endeavor! i don't know what it is but early 90's alt rock makes me feel so happy and fuzzy inside. i should be working on compilation cd's for various friends but i'm too tired and lazy. making new/old cd's are fun. but i shall work on it soon. I PROMISE!

wish my luck on my job, love, life and writing issues!

au revoir!

3 comments:

barbara said...

gosh, I did "who's your inner rock chick" test and.. I'm Ani di Franco, one of my fav singers.... the big eye of the big brother? :-D

anyway, nice blog!
-you use the word "franglais", I use "italienglish" to describe my post-

ciao, barbara

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie, I'm working on your mix CD. Might take me a little bit, but it'll get there sooner or later.

Keefe

barbara said...

" a supercool comment"?
whoa! thanks! =)