7.14.2005

feeling so real.


[mood]: need you ask
[music]: first cool hive- moby

i watching the movie "Possession" and it was about unconquerable love through letters and a brief encounter set in the 1800's England. i think that it would be so grand to go through life being secretly enamored with someone through letters. how romantic! one can express so much love and passion in words, with the longing anticipation of an answer back. real letters as opposed to emails.

as for the "real" world that i do exist in and not of some romantic fantasy built on romance from over a hundred years ago, i must go to work in an hour and half and it scares me and makes me dread it. it scares me into anxiety attacks because i have to work alone which frightens me but of which i can handle. i dread it because my job is mind numbing and psychologically mind altering in the respect that my boss is a b*tch and now its my turn to get her wrath.

love is great. i am contented with the normality with it but i still do wish for passion. 'i just want a little passion/ to hold me in the dark...' well said tori.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your blog!! Cheers for adding me (found you through my referrers list stats), and have also added you.

hippie x