7.12.2005

one.

i was watching a show in HBO, I think, called Same Sex America and it was a docu on the events leading up to Same Sex marriange in Mass. i am so thrilled that there is at least some recognition of gay/lesbian relationships in this country. and i was the point of tears when i saw the various couples getting married. it was so cute. now the thing that makes me sad is in my life right now is that i will never have that at this point in my life. i know i should be happy with what i have, like being understood, loving someone deeply, laughing, etc. but i want so much more. i want someone to look at me and have me be the one and only for them. i want someone who can't keep their eyes/ hands off of me and tells me that i'm the one. i want that so much. i'm afraid that i'll never be someone's "one".

No comments: