6.10.2005

insightful.

i am feeling quite insightful today as last night i wrote a little bit. its not to say that i have a lot to think about or weighing on my mind. i really don't. well...maybe what direction my life should take and questionning all of that. but it isn't. the only thing that i do dread is going to work everyday. yuck! i do not look at my job favorably or living here for thatm matter. but that's my life. i know that i can change it all. but its a lot more complicated that juts packing up my things and leaving. i can't just walk through the door and close it a if nothing has happened for the last 5 yrs.

plus, i honestly do have to say that my head hasn't been right since the accident last July. i can't place my finger on it but nothing's made complete sense to me. not to mention the hardcore bouts of depression that's been popping in and out of life. its been a crazy year. i'm still trying to figure it out if i'm better for it.

later.

No comments: