6.22.2005

change my mind.

[mood]: ok but kinda lazy
[music]: never my love- the association

so the run down of the last week was this, me doing most if not all of the work at work. 4-5 days of working and closing alone is not great. if some individuals would actually show up then that would be a grand thing! work just suck anyhow. i was ready to quit numerous times this week. people at work seriously need to back off.

today i woke up early, 9:30am (that's early for me), and dropped my bike off to get it repaired and i went to the library and went back to pick up my bike, all in an hour period. and let me just say that people here do not know how to drive! it's so irritating. then i lounged about and fell asleep. well its my day off so there.

i'm kinda of a dorky, boring, low-key person these days.

1 comment:

Marsot said...

Hello, welcome to Neocounter and I take advantage of to you to invite to visit my page so that you drink good Chilean wines.

bye