3.25.2006

bothered.

i've been feeling a little blue lately. at first i couldn't figure it out mainly cos in my life i have gone through blue periods that i had nothing to be blue about. i don't really now. i have a house, a job, some money, two adorable kitty cats and my parents, friends and someone who loves me and whom i love back. but something is always amiss. maybe its the love that i give and is given to that makes me saddened. this love i think will never go beyond what we have now. i want so much more. i suppose the rainy-ish weather is to blame as well. who knows actually.

online classes start in a week. i'm psyched about it so that it'll keep me busy for a while. i feel so alone sometimes. like i could be sitting next to someone and feel like an island in the middle of the ocean surrounded by nothing but blue. blue ocean, blue sky. inside i feel so alone.

"nobody knows me. god knows they try" 'medicated magdalene' michelle malone

No comments: