1.03.2006

where do i begin.

i'm almost finished with my alice in chains cd compilation. next is black sabbath. now i can listen to some heavy music while i sort out my distressing life. boredom mixed with no passion. feel empty inside. i need to fill myself with sunlight and warmth. not this eternal winter of cold steel. i know that the best has been given. i can't ask for anymore than what i have. i can't give anymore that what i've given. i'm completely empty and bone dry. so how do i pick up the pieces to move? i think i will check out therapy. it really couldn't hurt. maybe it'll revive the girl inside of me, of who i used to be. maybe i'll come out of this. or maybe i'm too damaged to fix. all of these maybe babies. i know that this vacation that starts in about 4 days will do me a world of good. i just have to focus on that while i work for the next three days at my horrid job. wish me luck.

No comments: