12.09.2005

so i got to go.

i'm turning my back on my past that i wanted to reopen but found too hurtfull to do so. i'm not going to do that anymore. what door is closed needs to stay closed. forever. its over, its done, its my past and in my near future i am nearly happy. for once i am almost 100% happy with life. with love, me and life. its all mine to conquer and share and live up. the girl i was 5-10yrs ago is gone to another place behind a closed door that squeaks when opened. now i will nail it shut like a coffin and bury it under photographs and movies. then i'll burn it all as it burned a hole in my heart. well the fire inside is out and the ashes glow and as i heal from the inside, the fire will soon burn out completely and i'll be the new me. like a phoenix. i'll rise out of the ashes.

No comments: