12.29.2005

restless night part 3.

[music]: here come the sun- the beatles

i'm sitting here while downloading beatles music. its so very nostalgic and just a great band. i'm on a real music kick these days to occupy my time. and i am filling up my ipod at a fast pace. i'm trying to cover up a lot of things that are weighing on my mind. i've been listening to Metallica lately and wearing all black and rocking out. after listening to Metallica, i get this i wanna kick some ass feeling and it gets me a real adrenaline high. like i'm some bad ass chick. when i'm not. not really. i'm a quiet gal who is pensive but silly once you get to know me. sometimes when i listen to music i just get in inside of me like its flowing through my veins and i am one with it. i just want to be part of something real and passionate. i want passion. i want lust. i want someone to find me amazing, esp. from the person that matters the most to me. if others can see it....then why is it ignored?? these and other things are weighing heavily. what am i to do?

No comments: