9.13.2005

jour numero trois.

[music]: in the waiting line- remy zero
Today I had a horrendous day at work. When I got there I learned that my coworker, who was supposed to work half my shift with me, walked out after an argument. I was livid and floored at the same time. Then the small panic attacks started. It subsided and I calmed down and got my stuff done. Luckily it was slow-ish and though busy every minute, I got everything done. I panicked because I was supposed to make three food platters for a customer for 6am tomorrow. The upside was that I closed down about an our early and afterwards did the platters. I got out of work 10 minutes early. So it all pretty much worked out in the end. Now at the end, driving home, I rocked out to some Blondie and felt very rock star-like. Now in a few, I will feast on sushi followed by some cherry garcia ice cream.
An aside to the anonymous commenter…your link didn’t go anywhere but thanks for the good comment!!
Also…I saw the movies: La Repetition and the Boys on 2nd Street Park. The second was better as it was a docu based on a group of kids growing up in Brooklyn. The first was a bit psychotic and strange for a lesbian flick. Who knows…are we all crazy??
A bientot!

1 comment:

Mary Jessica said...

Hmmmm...maybe this will make you feel better: We finished making some CDs for you and will be mailing them to you super soon! xo MJ