9.12.2005

day 2.

yesterday i work until 8:30pm and went to an empty, dark house with two kitties waiting on me. bleary eyed and yawning. i drank a smirnoff ice to get me tired beyond belief and then i drank two cups of water and tottered off to bed. not being able to bring myself to darken the entire house, i left the sink light on and the phone. i got a sweet but short phone call before sleep.

at 4am, i awoke for work. 5am led to 9am and i was home. by 9:30am i was asleep on the couch. at 12:30pm my friend Wendy called me and we talked for a bit. then i showered and drove to the Salvation Army, Post Office, Taco Bell, Long's Drugs, Safeway, Borders Express, Blockbuster Video, then to the closed Library, Foodland and Beach Road Records. i got about 7 book, 3 cd's (Natalie Merchant "Tigerlily", Garden State soundtrack, and Lilith Fair), food, a bit of groceries, two videos, stamps and cd case tags. i called my parents, did some cleaning, got a sweeter phone call, washed clothes and cleaned my room. now i am downloading the aforementioned cd's into the ipod. I can't wait until Friday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a private label site. It pretty much covers private label related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time