7.06.2006

inspired?

the 4th was fun. i went over to my friend Mary's house and we went to the pool, watched a movie D.E.B.S. (which was so sweet and cute...a slight lesbian love story line that i dug) while eating sandwiches that i brought along. then we went down to my other friends Robin's house and hung out and then we left. walked over to my house (about a 30-45min. walk) and hung out and i changed clothes, watched some stupid kids with firecrackers and then got a ride from my cool Cambodian friend Nakry and ate Thai food. then afterwards we all went back to Mary's place and Nakry did makeup on us (i got my eyebrows tweaked and it hurt). took pictures and giggled. very reminiscent of high school/middle school days. then i got dropped off at my house. a fight ensued. i cried myself to sleep. but all is ok now. is it ever really??

last night i finally saw the movie, Treading Water. it was a sweet, realistic lesbian movie. i like to see lesbians in love in movies. it secretly gives me hope. i am in love. i just wish love wasn't so hard.

my 4th wasn't too bad. i had fun nevertheless.

No comments: